ALDA & Associates International, Inc. Newsletter
Features & Articles in this issue
- An Historic Moment by David H. Fater
- Why Do I Need Health Insurance? by David H. Fater
- ALDA Representative Engagements
- The ALDA Team
With the Republicans now proposing their initial version of Repeal and Replace, ALDA's Chief Executive Officer presents his perspectives on the initial version of the American Health Care Act. Our second article presents some answers to the question "Why Do I Need Health Insurance?" in light of all the uproar about mandates and uninsured Americans.
ALDA continues to be recognized as leaders in this turbulent atmosphere for healthcare and life science companies. ALDA has been retained to provide financial and administrative services for NeuroTrauma Sciences LLC, a drug development company developing protective and restorative drugs to treat the brain for the pathological mechanisms of neurotrauma, most specifically stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Additionally, ALDA's Chief Executive Officer, David H. Fater, has joined the Advisory Board of Flagler Investment Healthcare, a privately held full service real estate group focused on healthcare.
- Essentials of Corporate and Capital Formation published by Wiley & Sons and authored by ALDA's Chief Executive Officer, David H. Fater, is available online and in bookstores as well as in a Kindle version.
Essentials of Corporate and Capital Formation
by David H. Fater
ISBN (13): 978-0-470-49656-5
ISBN (10): 0-470-49656-8
Paperback: 224 pages
Brief Description: A simple and effective guide to the mechanics of finance and corporate structure.
• Explains ways to form a business and finance it
• Reveals how to avoid securities laws pitfalls
• Practical terms and examples of the necessary mechanics of finance and corporate structure
• Helps analyze the decision to "go public" and provides pointers on operating a public company
ALDA & Associates International, Inc. is a business and financial consulting firm committed to assisting companies with:
- Capital Acquisition and Allocation
- Profit Maximization
We help physicians, scientists, entrepreneurs and managements change the world. Our experienced professionals are dedicated to helping clients unlock inherent value and create new value. The real-world experience of the ALDA team is leveraged for each client's unique circumstances, challenges, and people.
Among ALDA's hallmark services:
EOM (Executive Outsourcing Model)
ARS (ALDA Rapid Solutions)
Mergers and Acquisitions / Due Diligence / Post Merger
Intellectual Property and Regulatory Affairs (FDA)